National Socks Box Australia 1 Pair
A trip to the southern hemisphere
What is the most exotic place in your opinion? Europeans may say that a trip to the country of kangaroos and koalas will definitely be something extraordinary. Be ready and pick up the National Socks for your backpack… or suitcase!
- National Socks in a box with Australian patterns
- Sizes available: EU 36-40, EU 41-46, EU 47-50
- Composition: 80% cotton, 17% polyamide, 3% elastane
National Socks in suitcases are the best gift ideas for travellers. Check out the whole collection by clicking here!
Manufactured in the EU
Certified yarns only
You might also like
Sydney or Canberra?
Is it also the case in your country that people confuse the capital of Australia? Even though Sydney is the biggest and known for its famous opera, it’s actually Canberra that’s the capital. And what about the best place to surf? Pack your National Socks in the suitcase and move to Western Australia to admire the Margaret River.
Funny socks for a gift
Buying a unique and good gift always brings some struggles. Luckily, Rainbow Socks is an ideal place to search because you’ll always find something special for the recipient. National Socks is a wide collection of colourful socks in suitcases that should definitely end up in the top 5 of the best gifts for travellers.
High quality is the basis
Even though people like to judge the product only on the basis of its visuals, we take care of the quality aspect on our own and choose only top-quality components. Our gift socks are always made with 80% OEKO-TEX certified combed cotton, leaving the other 20% for polyamide and elastane, which are responsible for durability and comfort.
About the brand
Rainbow Socks is a brand founded in 2017 in Poland. Starting with the sushi socks, we began the trend of food socks, and our portfolio is constantly being expanded every year. Apart from food socks, every socks lover can choose something for themselves from our gift socks referring to hobbies.
RAINBOW SOCKS –WHERE FEET AND COLOURS MEET!
- 80% Cotton, 17% Polyamide, 3% Elastane
GIFT SOCKS BOX
*Unisex Socks from the categories Tasty, Gifts..., Hobby, Patterned
*Basic socks (e.g. sports socks, non slip socks, diabetic non binding socks)
|SUGGESTED AGE (YEAR)||EU||US||UK||FOOT LENGHT
How do reviews work?
Only users who have made a purchase can leave ratings and reviews.
The star rating is based on all the reviews that have been listed.
Trustpilot is responsible for customer verification. We publish all reviews.